Our offices opening times:
We respect your privacy and will take all steps to protect personal information we hold about you.
Love Water makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information.
We collect information about you (‘your information’):
• Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address and any other information that you provide to us freely when you register with us either in person or online when you purchase our products.
This information is used to administer your account only. You will not receive any marketing emails, unless you subscribe to our newsletter. We do not share your information to any third party
• Payment details: Payment card details are not stored by Love Water. The credit card machines and the website do not capture any payment information.
How do we protect your information: We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data.
• Your information is stored on secure servers in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
• We take all the reasonable precautions to keep our network secure by using well configured firewall and antivirus software .
How do we use the information that you provide us with?
We use your Information for the purposes of:
• Contacting you (by email or post) with information about our products and future events and to send regular newsletters. Please note that this will only be done if you have opted in to receive email communication at the point You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link in those emails, or by contacting us at our address. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for our systems to update your change in subscription status.
• Conducting promotions, competitions or prize draws that you have entered using the website, or via social media. We may also invite you to complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
• Making the website available to you by recognising the IP address of your computer and any preferences you may have indicated on earlier visits.
• Monitoring visitor traffic on our website and conducting analysis on the performance of our website so that we can improve user experience.
• We hold information about our Suppliers as it is necessary for us to conduct our business activities and purchase supplies. We do not share our suppliers’ information with any third party. Suppliers’ include our contractors and sub- contractors.
• We supply trade/business references as part of our new supplier procedure.
Our Job applicants, current and former employees
• When individuals apply to work with us, we will only use the information they supply to us to process their application.
• Once a person has taken up employment with us, we will compile a file relating to their employment. This information will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment.
• We operate CCTV at various locations around the estate, specially at the car parks. This is required for the prevention and detection of crime and for protecting the safety of customers. It will not be used for other purposes. We conduct an annual review of our use of CCTV. The recorded images are programmed to be deleted after a reasonable time.
How long do we retain your information?
• For a reasonable period, after you have stopped being an active customer. You have options to unsubscribe to our mailing list. After this time, the data we hold will either be suppressed or deleted or retained providing you have asked us to do so.
• For a reasonable period, after you have stopped being an active supplier. After this time, the data we will be held securely stored on our networks in accordance with our statutory obligations.
Job applicants, current and former employees
• Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for up to six months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, it will then be destroyed or deleted.
• Once an employment has ended, we will retain the file in accordance with our statutory obligations and the information saved on our secured networks.
(Customers/suppliers/tenants/employees, ex- employees and job applicants)
• Right to be informed – You have the right to ask for information we hold for you. Please request for our Subject Access Procedure and a Subject Access Request form.
• Right to Rectification – The data we hold will be corrected when we are notified of any changes or errors.
• Right to be forgotten – Information we hold for you will no longer be processed if requested to do so.
• Right to complain to ICO – (Information Commissioners’ Office
• We are happy to answer your queries or concerns regarding your data. please contact us on:
• Changes to this policy
• Because we are constantly improving our website there may be developments in how we use your data. We will make sure we comply to
the principles of General Data Protection regulation.
All such developments will be promptly notified to you in this policy. The contents of this notice will be reviewed periodically, and any changes will be posted on this page, therefore you are advised to refer to it from time to time.
• Blenheim entities are registered on the data protection register with ICO.
Some of these cookies are essential for the functionality of our website, and are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links.
We also use some performance cookies to anonymously track visitors which help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used, so that we can enhance your experience.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us to:
• Make our website function as you would expect
• Improve the speed and security of the site
• Allow you to share pages through social networks
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Improve the efficiency of our marketing
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (i.e. your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you accept this. Should you wish to not accept cookies, you can learn how to do this below.
• Functionality of the shopping basket and checkout
Social website cookies
So that you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
• ShareThis – provides us with lots of sharing buttons all in one neat package
The privacy implications on this will vary between social networks and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
There will also be cookies on our website placed by third parties whose services we use to deliver our services.
Turning cookies off
You can disable non-essential cookies by adjusting your browser settings (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality most websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
By disagreeing you will no longer have access to our site and will be logged out.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?